Sunday 25 August 2013

First steps into the vast and nerve-wracking blogosphere...

Hi everyone! 

Before I get started, I thought I'd tell you a little bit about myself...

My name is Sophie Allen and I'm a full time History undergraduate student at Newman University. I'm a complete and utter history geek and could spend hours trailing around a museum (I know what your all thinking... *snoooooze*) but I'm also a self confessed lover of dogs, all things vintage and floral, and of course everything and anything to do with nails. 

So... after months of inner debate, I decided to finally take the leap and join the blogging community. As I sit in bed with a cup of hot chocolate, New Girl on the TV, and writing this I'm nervous... not just because the idea of anyone actually bothering to view, let alone take the time to read my blog is mind-boggling to me, but also because there are so many amazing and wonderful blogs out there already (I too have spent the last couple of years hooked on staring at my laptop screen thanks to the many blogs I loyally follow!)

BUT... I'm so excited at the same time! The reason I decided to create this blog was purely for the fact that I just want to share my (some may call OTT) love of all things nails; this will be through nail art tutorials, reviews, swatches, hauls, and any other ideas that randomly pop into my head, in the hope that some of my passion for nail art rubs off on you!

Please be patient with me while I get to grips with everything, but without further ado...

... welcome to The Floral Bandit!  


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging community Sophie - we're fab and we're happy you're joining us! Have fun, stay true to the things you love and enjoy every minute! xxx

    ReplyDelete